Thursday, July 21, 2011

So Many Little Things

My mom is getting more shifty about my eating: Yesterday morning she started a conversation with her saying "SO are you not eating anymore?" in that what's up with you/trying to, but failing, at being eloquent if you can't be subtle tone.

So then I had to play normal teenager and ask her to make me an omelet.

She left.

I binged.

I purged.

She came back at 7, I then passed off some aforementioned binge food as my dinner.

Then we went to a sale at a store (Me being pretty happy about trying on clothes with the fact that I'm an extra-small in Miss/Women and a small in juniors even in the sweatshirt sleeves: being that I have chunky arms), on the way back she kept pushing and pushing getting a drink or ice cream from any fast food place. It was getting to the point of me using a short and strong "No" at every point she talked.

I am relieved that I'll be 18 in 3 months, then I won't have as much forcing from my parents on much (But I bet they'll still be just as anxiety-causing about getting my license/finding what I want to do int the fall for school/get a job if you're going to be a fucking bitch).

Even if they threaten to kick me out (Which I want so badly, just to get the fuck out of here. I just have to save up enough money, or start a relationship with this guy who wants to do the same except he has actual money), I could care less.

But, I do have to be more careful though, I'm still underage for a bit and I would hate to go back to the psych ward or anything like that.

I also have the doctor's this coming Wednesday, any good weighing tips?

I'm already going to put batteries in my bra, wear heavier jewelry, and try to drink 2 bottles of water...

No comments:

Post a Comment