Saturday, July 9, 2011

In Our Bedroom After The War

Ew, ballooned up to 120lbs.

Although I know it's really because I go through starve/binge/purge combinations so regularly that it's such a shock to my system to have actual food in it stay. Resulting in me not having a ahem movement until I have an adderall (Which most certainly DOES stimulate me). It's almost all pretty much back up, considering I was 114lbs Thursday, pre-binge.

The ways an eating disorder can ruin one's body.

All in all, I really just need to wait this out, with a bit of self-control here and there.

Today is quite the eventful day for me: I'm going to the movies tonight with my brother, his fiancee (Such a sweetheart, damn I love her, I wish she was my real sibling), and the fiancee's brother to see Bad Teacher (I would much rather see Transformers or X-Men). FB (Fiancee's brother) is 15, so I'm not coming on to him, but I still have a need to dress up cutely. I believe it stems from me never going out/seeing real people, being social outside the confines of the internet is probably the best way to describe it. I'll bring my own drink in my purse, like my mother taught me :), it'll give me an excuse to not get calorie laden soda, and I can just always pass on food like I do when Clark Kent takes me to the movies.

I feel like going out shopping today, might just have to drag my mom out, when she wakes up that is. She and I were talking about going out dress shopping for aforementioned brother's wedding next July. I'm a unofficial bridesmaid (My brother already told me I am one, he just said to act surprised when his girl, Pinkie, asks me), so I'm set, but my mom needs a mother-of-the-groom dress. I suggested that it might be best to get it now, considering that places will have things in the summer palette/cut that will be best next year. The thing about my family is that we never really go to any specialty shops for shopping, we just go to the mall and department stores. The only time I've ever gotten anything fitted or hemmed is when I was in my older middle brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. A show of why I barely ever buy long dresses and how hard it is for me to find pants that don't need to be shortened.

The things one can get accomplished and/or feel like doing on medication before normal people wake up on Saturdays.

Right now I keep distracting myself with the fact that I have to plan out my outfit for the KISS concert I'm going to Tuesday. Then I have the Harry Potter midnight premiere Thursday, which I still have to find someone to go with me! I desperately need someone to go with, seeing that Twirl's away for a month (Family gathering in the South every summer and her dance program in Connecticut), agh gotta find someone...I might have to bribe my cousin.

I must ask this: Have you readers ever heard Stars? They're a pretty rad Canadian band, mainly indie, but with amazing orchestral/techno/rock/musical parts to them. It's really a trip to hear most of it! Try Calendar Girl/Tonight/In Our Bedroom After The War/The Night Starts Here/Your Ex-Lover Is Dead for starters. And if you're going to get an album I suggest Set Yourself On Fire or In Our Bedroom After The War. Seriously, go listen, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment